How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best micro atx motherboards . We would recommend using MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, Wi-Fi, D-SUB/HDMI/DP, Micro-ATX) as it is available at reasonable price
Best micro atx motherboards Review :
MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, Wi-Fi, D-SUB/HDMI/DP, Micro-ATX)
10 used from $69.99
- Support for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors and future AMD Ryzen processors with BIOS update
- Supports dual channel DDR4 memory up to 128 GB (4400 MHz)
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
- Core Boost technology combines optimized power circuit layouts and digital power regulation which allows for precise and steady current delivery to the CPU
- AUDIO BOOST rewards your ears with studio grade sound quality for immersive gaming experiences.Premium Thermal Solution: Heatsink thermal pad rated for 7W/mk and PCB with 2oz thickened copper.Flash BIOS Button lets users flash the BIOS even without a CPU or memory
ASUS Prime B550M-A WiFi AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen Micro ATX Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, WiFi 6, ECC Memory, 1Gb LAN, HDMI 2.1/D-Sub, 4K@60HZ, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
4 used from $99.99
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Ultrafast Connectivity: 1x PCIe 4. 0 x16 SafeSlot, WiFi 6 (802. 11ax), 1Gb LAN, dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type A , HDMI 2. 1 (4K@60HZ), D Sub & DVI
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, chipset heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2 utility
- 5X Protection III: all round protection with LANGuard, DRAM overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, SafeSlot Core safeguards and stainless steel back I/O
- Boosted Memory Performance: ASUS OptiMem proprietary trace layout allows memory kits to operate at higher frequencies with lower voltages to maximize system performance.
Micro Center Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.8 GHz Unlocked LGA1200 125W Bundle with ASUS Prime Z490-P Micro ATX Motherboard Aura Sync RGB, Dual M.2 Slots
- 10th Generation Intel i5-10600K CPU Processor and ASUS Prime Z490-P Motherboard bundle combo, maximize performance, speed and connectivity whenever you game, design, record, stream, web browsing, document editing and more. Pack in a bundle, compatibility guarantee, purchase with confidence
- Intel Core i5-10600K Desktop Processor. 6 Cores 12 Threads; 4.10 GHz up to 4.8 GHz Turbo Unlocked; 12 MB Intel Smart Cache; Intel UHD Graphics 630; 95W TDP; LGA1200 Sockets Supported
- CPU Support Maximum Memory Capacity 128 GB, DDR4 2666 MHz, No ECC memory, up to 2 memory channel, 41.6 GB/s max memory bandwidth. Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 630, Intel Optane Memory Supported
- ASUS PRIME Z490-P ATX Motherboard with PCIe 3.0. Intel LGA 1200 socket. Dual M.2 slots, 11 DrMOS power stages, HDMI, DisplayPort, SATA 6 Gbps, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2, Thunderbolt 3 support, and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Enhanced power solution: 10+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB, ProCool connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
AsRock Rack X470D4U Micro ATX Server Motherboard AM4 Ryzen & Ryzen 7nm PGA1331 AMD X470
4 used from $217.55
- Supports AMD AM4 socket Ryzen Series CPUs
- Supports 4x DDR4 ECC and Non-ECC UDIMM, Max. 64 GB
- Supports up to 6 x SATA3 6. 0GB/s
- Integrated IPMI 2. 0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN (RTL8211E)
- Supports 2x GLAN by Intel I210
ASRock B450M STEEL LEGEND Socket AM4/ AMD Promontory B450/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2/ A&GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
2 used from $134.00
- Chipset: AMD Promontory B450
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3. 0 x16 Slots (one runs at x8, one runs at x4), 3x PCI Express 2. 0 x16 Slots (run at x4), 1x PCI Express 2. 0 x1 Slot
- Multi-graphics: Supports AMD Quad Crossfire and Crossfire Technology. OS - Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7. 1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC with content protection
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H PCIE x1 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
ASRock B365M PHANTOM GAMING 4 LGA1151/ Intel B365/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2/ A&GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
3 used from $70.83
- CPU: LGA1151, Supports 9th/ 8th Generation Intel Core Processors, CPU up to 95W
- Chipset: Intel B365
- Memory: 4x DDR4-2666/ 2400/ 2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (single at x16; dual at x16/ x4), 1x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slot (Flexible PCIe)
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX Technology
EVGA X299 Micro, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6GB/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, mATX, Intel Motherboard 131-SX-E295-KR
1 used from $498.86
- Supports Intel Core X-Series cascade lake-X, Skylake-X and Kaby lake-X processors for 2066 socket
- Matx form Factor
- 32GB DIMM support - Quad-Channel DDR4 up to 128GB 4000MHz+ cascade lake-X/Skylake-X, and 64GB 4133MHz+ Kaby lake-X
- New EVGA GUI BIOS features in-bios stress test and OC robot to auto-overclock your CPU and set per Core Clock speeds and voltages
- 4 USB 2.0 Ports (2 internal headers), 8 USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 header), 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports (1x Type-A, 1x Type-C)
Intel D915GAG Intel 915G Socket 775 micro-ATX Motherboard w/Video, Audio & LAN
- Intel D915GAG Socket 775 mATX Motherboard General Features: Intel 915G chipset mATX Form Factor
- Socket 775 533/800 MHz Front Side Bus (FSB) Supports up to 4 GB DDR Non-ECC RAM (DDR333/DDR400)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900 Intel High Definition integrated audio Integrated 10/100 LAN
- One (1) UDMA/33/66/100 IDE controller One (1) floppy disk controller Four (4) SATA/150 ports
- Expansion Slots:
ASROCK Z590M PRO4 LGA1200/ Intel Z590/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.2/ M.2/ Micro ATX Motherboard
1 used from $298.86
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock Steel Slot
- Supports 10th Gen Intel Core Processors and 11th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA1200)
- Chipset: Intel Z590
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
ASRock Socket TR4/ AMD X399/ DDR4 Wi-Fi/A&2GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard (X399M Taichi)
1 used from $695.86
- Supports AMD TR4 Socket Ryzen Threadripper Series CPUs
- 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (run single at x16, dual at x16/x16, triple at x16/x16/x16)
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI, SLI Technology
- 8x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug. Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Realtek ALC1220 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC.ASRock RGB LED
The best micro atx motherboards brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the micro atx motherboards from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the micro atx motherboards I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best micro atx motherboards – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a micro atx motherboards. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a micro atx motherboards. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your micro atx motherboards and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most micro atx motherboardss fall within the price range of $ 109.99 to $ 262. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, Wi-Fi, D-SUB/HDMI/DP, Micro-ATX).
If you want something medium range, choose AsRock Rack X470D4U Micro ATX Server Motherboard AM4 Ryzen & Ryzen 7nm PGA1331 AMD X470. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the EVGA X299 Micro, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6GB/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, mATX, Intel Motherboard 131-SX-E295-KR
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the micro atx motherboards you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is EVGA X299 Micro, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6GB/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, mATX, Intel Motherboard 131-SX-E295-KR
3. The brand
Buying the micro atx motherboards from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your micro atx motherboards to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a micro atx motherboards from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best micro atx motherboards?
The best micro atx motherboards is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi ProSeries Motherboard (AMD AM4, DDR4, PCIe 4.0, SATA 6Gb/s, M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 1, Wi-Fi, D-SUB/HDMI/DP, Micro-ATX)
Are there any good deals on micro atx motherboards?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest micro atx motherboards?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on EVGA X299 Micro, LGA 2066, Intel X299, SATA 6GB/s, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, mATX, Intel Motherboard 131-SX-E295-KR
Where can I buy the micro atx motherboards?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best micro atx motherboards
We hope you liked the micro atx motherboardss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,