How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen sushi knives . We would recommend using KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case as it is our top pick for you
Best sushi knives Review :
KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel - Wenge Wood Handle - with Case
- SUPERIOR STEEL - Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.5 in. Yanagiba knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- WELL-BALANCED - With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE - The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS - The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° single side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi, Fish Filleting & Slicing - Very Sharp Stainless Steel Blade & Traditional Wooden Handle + Gift Box
- ★ FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS. ★ Filleting, slicing and cutting delicate food products such as raw fish or sushi rolls, without crushing or tearing its structure, requires the use of a special super sharp knife. For these purposes, a kitchen knife with a special design was invented in Japan - the Lucky Cook 10-inch sashimi knife.
- ★ WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- ★ JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS. ★ The required characteristics of a high-quality professional sushi cooking knife include a very sharp blade of high-quality stainless steel, good balance and a non-slip wooden handle.
- ★ GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF. ★ We offer the best gift option for chefs, both beginners and professionals, on any holiday. The sashimi knife with wooden handle is simply indispensable in a home or professional kitchen, and the stylish box in which it is delivered emphasizes the quality and high status of the present.
- ★ IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK. ★ When you order the sashimi knife made of carbon steel you will receive the most effective tool for slicing, raising your skills to a new level. There is a serial number on the blade of each Lucky Cook slicing knife that confirms the authenticity of the product.
DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi & Slicing Knife - 10.5" - Gladiator Series - Forged ThyssenKrupp German HC Steel - G10 Handle - Sheath Included - NSF Certified
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 16-18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Premium G10 Garolite handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 56+ Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance. National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife,Japanese VG10 Stainless steel Single Bevel Blade, Perfect Rosewood Handle Filleting & Slicing Knife- Keemake
- ✔ 【Premium Material】Crafted from premium Japanese High Carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 9.5 inch Japanese Sashimi knife is precisely tempered and hardened with High-Tech vacuum heat treatment to reach a 58+ Rockwell Hardness.
- ✔ 【Extremely Sharp Blade】Keemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100. Sushi knife boasts unrivaled performance and incredible edge retention.
- ✔ 【Natural Wood Handle 】Constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- ✔ 【High cutting performance】Yanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.1mm blade gently pushes meat away from the blade.
- ✔ 【 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
enowo Damascus Chef Knife 8 Inch with Clad Dimple,Razor Sharp Kitchen Carving Sushi Knife Made of Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel,Gift Box,Ergonomic, Superb Edge Retention, Stain & Corrosion Resistant
1 used from $43.77
- 【SUPER DAMASCUS STEEL】Enowo chef’s knife is made from professional 67-layer Damascus high-carbon stainless steel with ultra-sharp cutting core VG 10. The cryogenic treatment forging giving an incredible Rockwell hardness 60 HRC ±2 HRC .The pure manual V-shaped cutting edge-11 degree let sharpness reach super grade (6-8 N), which means you get sharpness, edge retention plus stain and rust resistance so you can cutting effortlessly and tackle all your kitchen tasks with ease.
- 【NON-STICK BLADE】The special water ripple and clad dimple on the damascus chef knife's blade are not only beautiful but strikingly help to reduce drag and stuck on food.Hand polished mirror surface allows you to cut food without sticking, ensuring the best flavor of food.
- 【ERGONOMIC COLOR WOOD HANDLE】The ergonomically designed and high quality color wood round handle is durable, comfortable,non-slip, and easy to clean.Full tang construction offers better durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle.The well balanced weight between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement.
- 【EXQUISITE GIFT PACKAGING】 Enowo cooking knife features an unique and very beautiful natural waved pattern with a non-slip elegant handle,being set in a custom designed black gift box,which makes it a perfect gift for your families and friends.
- 【ENOWO LIFETIME GUARANTEE】Enowo provides customers 60-day money back policy,free replacement and lifetime guarantee.We are always here to provide you with the most satisfactory solution.Try Enowo chef's knife now!
Kitchen knife kitchen knife set Dottokomu willow blade knife, two set of "Shoo" (Shoo) (japan import)
- Makes a perfect gift. Give a set for Father’s Day, or to any fishing or cooking lover in your life.
- 8.3”(210mm) Yanagiba knife and 5.9”(150mm) Deba knife set.
- Features: reasonably priced product for home use Yanagi and Deba knife set.
- Caution: These blades are the sharpest you can find, but they are not very r esistant to rust, so please handle them with care.
- Made in Japan
JapanBargain S1550, Japanese Yanagiba Sushi Chef Knife Sashimi Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade 210mm Made in Japan, 8-1/4 inch
- Japanese Yanagiba knife, used for slicing ultra-thin slices for dishes such as sushi and sashimi
- Sushi Knife Blade Length 8-1/4 inches(210mm), Overall Length 13 inches
- This Sashimi Knife has Molybdenum Rust-Resistant Steel Razor Sharp Blade, Single Bevel
- Great Japanese Sushi Chef Knife offers Wooden handle offers maximum comfort & control, Plastic Bolster, Easy to sharpen
- Made in Japan with High Quality
DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife - 9.5" - Phantom Series - Japanese High-Carbon - AUS8 Steel - Pakkawood Handle - Sheath Included
- Powerhouse Knife. Masterfully elegant, perfectly balanced, razor sharp and with exceptional performance, the Phantom Series knife is a statement in refinement, beauty, purity and power.
- Peak Performance: Mercilessly sharp, the Phantom Series edge is painstakingly honed by experts craftsman to 13-15° and nitrogen cooled for enhanced hardness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Carefully tapered for minimal drag, the agile blade ensures swift, precise cuts with effortless ease. Hollow ground for even less resistance.
- The Dalstrong Touch: Full tang and precision forged from a single piece of ice tempered, high-carbon, Japanese AUS-8 steel at 58+ Rockwell hardness, the Phantom Series boasts exceptional sharpness, edge retention, strength and durability. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape for a natural and smooth ‘pinch grip’.
- Design Perfection: A velvety rich black Spanish pakkawood handle is hand polished and laminated to ensure a heaven like grip with exceptional durability. The traditional Japanese D-shaped handle is expertly engineered to tuck perfectly into the palm of your hand for ultimate control, cut after cut, while the narrow blade design allows for maneuverability and nimble movement like never before. A distinct mosaic pin of brass and copper adds refinement and subtle luxury.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service and packaging. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath, Black
- CULINA QUALITY – Razor-sharp, high-quality Sushi Knife features an 8-inch long blade (1-3/4 Inch width) and black protective sheath. This versatile knife cuts through any fish, meat or vegetable with ease.
- Finely-crafted Knife with elegant black finish features the highest quality carbon steel construction for durability and sharpness.
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort, balance and a firm grip to ensure safe use. Protective sheath keeps blades protected for safe storage when not in use.
- Food-grade, nonstick coating ensures effortless cutting and separation of sushi rolls and sashimi, along with meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more. This versatile cutlery is easy to clean and maintain.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
TESAIGA Slicing Carving Knife, 8 Inch Sashimi Sushi Knives Chef Kitchen, High Carbon Stainless Steel, with Ergonomic Handle
- 【For Home Chefs & Professionals】The 8" carving knife can cut all types of meats, including chopping, shredding, dicing brisket, pork loins, turkey, ham, smoked salmon and roast, poultry, fish, etc. In household or professional kitchen.
- 【Ultra-Sharp Edge】Sharpness is the most important thing to achieve the best cuts. With taper-ground edge and perfect balance allow for maximum sharpness and high efficiency while chopping and carving.
- 【Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle】The ergonomic shape offers well-balanced between the handle and the thin blade, ensuring ease of movement, you won't feel fatigue or finger numbness.
- 【High-Carbon Steel Blade】The 8 inch meat slicer knife is made from high-carbon steel (not real Damascus) material, that resists rust, corrosion, and discolouration.
- 【Classic Waved Pattern】With special waved pattern, helps to reduce drag and stuck on food. The exquisite appearance makes this slicer knife is an ideal choice for gifts. For any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The best sushi knives brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the sushi knives from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the sushi knives I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best sushi knives – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a sushi knives. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a sushi knives. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your sushi knives and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most sushi knivess fall within the price range of $ 44.99 to $ 21.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case.
If you want something medium range, choose Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife,Japanese VG10 Stainless steel Single Bevel Blade, Perfect Rosewood Handle Filleting & Slicing Knife- Keemake. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the JapanBargain S1550, Japanese Yanagiba Sushi Chef Knife Sashimi Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade 210mm Made in Japan, 8-1/4 inch
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the sushi knives you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is JapanBargain S1550, Japanese Yanagiba Sushi Chef Knife Sashimi Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade 210mm Made in Japan, 8-1/4 inch
3. The brand
Buying the sushi knives from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your sushi knives to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a sushi knives from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best sushi knives?
The best sushi knives is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case
Are there any good deals on sushi knives?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest sushi knives?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on JapanBargain S1550, Japanese Yanagiba Sushi Chef Knife Sashimi Knife High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade 210mm Made in Japan, 8-1/4 inch
Where can I buy the sushi knives?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best sushi knives
We hope you liked the sushi knivess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,