How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen phonics learning toys . We would recommend using Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Early Phonics, ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, 208 Pieces, Ages 3+ as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best phonics learning toys Review :
Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Early Phonics, ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, 208 Pieces, Ages 3+
- Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading
- Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, fine motor, language, memory, and recall skills
- Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide
- Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D
- Ideal for ages 3+
Alphabet Learning Toy for Preschool Phonics ABC Letters Game - Double-sided Musical Learn to Read Poster Chart - Teach Letter Sounds Colors Numbers - Educational Toy to Jumpstart your Child's Reading
- DOUBLE THE EDUCATION FOR YOUR BUCK! - Unlike other ABC toys and posters The Brainy Bears Sound Chart teaches more than just the alphabet; Flip over the poster to continue the fun with 2 letter and 3 letter phonic sounds plus 40 more words!
- JUMPSTART YOUR CHILDS READING - Phonics is the modern method of choice for US schools in teaching children how to read; The Brainy Bears Talking Poster gives preschool, kindergarten and homeschool kids a head start over the competition; For ages 3-6
- NO MESSY TOYS ON THE FLOOR - Includes an adhesive wall hook to make the perfect addition to your child's bedroom or playroom without taking up space; Easy to use and no setup required just hang it on the wall and watch them play and learn for hours
- MASTER LETTERS AND LETTER SOUNDS - Interactive cognitive learning activities; Presents words using phonetically appropriate examples with American pronunciation; Quiz games with encouragement and feedback; Letter recognition of lower and uppercase
- A WINNING GIFT, CHILDREN LOVE IT - Catches their attention and keep children busy while reducing screen time; Easy to press buttons mean that they can learn and play unsupervised; Gives parents a break; Volume control allows for peace and quiet too
LeapFrog Tad's Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set
- Choose a level and push the letter tiles into the letter slot to reinforce letter names, phonics and word skills
- Magnetic back makes it great for fridge play in the kitchen
- 26 magnetic letter tiles stick to the fridge and help kids learn the shape of each letter
- Three photo tiles can be customized with your own photos for a unique, personalized play experience
Plugo Letters by PlayShifu - Word Building with Phonics, Stories, Puzzles | 5-10 Years Educational STEM Toy | Interactive Vocabulary Games | Boys & Girls Gift (App Based)
- PLUGO LETTERS is an AR-powered word building kit that combines the goodness of hands-on learning and healthy screen-time. Spell with alphabet tiles, grow your vocabulary, and improve grammar with story-based games. Watch the video to catch it in action!
- AGES 4-10 - Plugo app has 5 interactive games and 250+ levels that make learning super fun (no in-app purchases). More importantly, the app adapts these games to the child’s grade from pre-K to 4 for a progressive educational journey.
- STEM, STEAM & everything in between - sharpen your linguistic, reading, comprehension, cognitive, and motor skills. Learn spellings through phonics (ABCs), word usage in sentences, grammar, and language concepts like nouns, verbs, tenses, etc.
- IN THE BOX - The kit contains a Letters Trunk and 48 letter tiles. Spell with tiles on the Trunk, and put them all inside to store away. It comes with the Plugo gamepad, a foldable mat with embedded magnets to hold the Plugo kit on one side, and your device goes in the slot on the other side. Hands-on learning without touching the screen! (The box doesn’t come with a tablet/smartphone).
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES - iOS - iPad 5th gen or newer, all models of iPad Pro (except Pro 12.9"), all models of iPad Air, iPad Mini 2nd gen or newer, iPhone 6 or newer | Android - Samsung devices: 2015 and newer, 2GB RAM and above [Samsung Tab A7, S7 and S7+ not supported] | Amazon - Fire 7 (9th gen 2019 release only), Fire 8 (8th gen 2018 release, 10th gen 2020 release); [Fire 10 not supported]
VTech Alphabet Apple,Red
1 used from $18.40
- Interactive toddler learning toy with light-up talking worm slider; 26 light-up letter buttons, movable clock hand and carry handle for portability
- Alphabet toy worm acts as the guide during games and learning; the clock has a movable hand that introduces time concepts
- Features 8 toddler learning activities with different progressive learning levels; introduces phonics, words, time concepts, music and more
- Early learning center comes with 29 songs and melodies with blinking lights that promote verbal and visual discovery
- This pre-K toy is designed to teach kids ages 2 to 5 years old; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Melissa & Doug See & Spell Wooden Educational Toy With 8 Double-Sided Spelling Boards and 64 Letters
- SEE-AND-SPELL DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: The Melissa & Doug See & Spell learning toy is a 50 plus piece colorful wooden puzzle with easy-to-handle letters that fit into 8 2-sided cutout boards to spell 3 and 4-letter words.
- STURDY WOODEN CASE: For easy storage and portability, this learning toy comes with a sturdy wooden case, which is compact and easy to carry.
- DEVELOPS MULTIPLE SKILLS: This set develops sight-reading vocabulary, spelling, and fine-motor skills. It’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, helping them develop important social skills.
- GIFT FOR KIDS 4 TO 6: This puzzle set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 4 to 6. Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Number Puzzle with storage box to round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Osmo - Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad + Early Math Adventure - 6 Educational Learning Games - Ages 3-5 - Counting, Shapes, Phonics & Creativity (Osmo iPad Base Included) (Amazon Exclusive)
3 used from $59.34
- OSMO IS MAGIC: Award-winning learning games let your child interact with tangible educational toys and an iPad, bringing their actions to life. A hands-on learning adventure awaits your little genius (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Use Sticks & Rings for 4 creative games: Fill a magic mansion with furniture & incredible things you create exploring shapes & colors (Shape Builder)! Practice counting as you build numbers creating a town of buildings & friendly animals (Counting Town). Learn letter formation & phonics with 300+ words (ABCs), creating images in 5 playgrounds & watch them come to life on screen (Squiggle Magic).
- SKILLS LEARNED: Get kinder-ready with Osmo! EARLY MATH (number recognition, counting, shapes). EARLY READING (letter formation, pre-reading, phonics, age-appropriate vocabulary) OTHER ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS (fine-motor skills, attention to detail, social-emotional, imagination, critical thinking, empathy, problem solving, early literacy, colors, emotions, spatial reasoning).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Designed for ages 3-5. Educational games engage preschoolers in core subjects by merging tactile exploration with innovative technology. Beyond fostering creativity and cognitive skills, these educational toys help your child learn in a stress-free environment with instant feedback and encouragement.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad, 19 cardboard pretend play Costume Pieces, 38 silicone Sticks/Rings (BPA Free and Dishwasher Safe) to practice letter, number & shape forming, silicone game play mat, stackable storage for game pieces & 6 Game Apps: Shape Builder, Counting Town, ABCs, Costume Party, Stories, and Squiggle Magic.
Preschool and Kindergarten Reading, Tracing & Spelling School Adventure: First Words - Animals A to Z (Letters Recognition, Phonics, Alphabet Learning Game) for Kids (Kindergarten, Toddler, Preschool, Grade 1) Educational Toy by Abby Monkey®
- 3 educational games: TRACING, SPELLING and READING
- Teaches shapes, sounds and names of letters; animal recognition; initial letters; association of words with pictures; matching of identical words based on their shapes; spelling of names of animals
- Over 80 illustrated, colorful pictures of animals and numerous sceneries through which children love to browse
- Numerous customization options for choosing between uppercase, lowercase, or capitalized words; word length; and game difficulty
- Lovely avatar selection and best scores tracking
LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Letter Set, Yellow
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus. " Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.
LeapFrog Letter Band Phonics Jam Toy
- Tad and his letter factory friends sing their letter names and sounds and show children how to spell three-letter words
- Light-up instrument buttons accompany the letter band by saying their names and playing their sounds and music
- Tad leads the letter band by playing his guitar and singing the ABC song in addition to playing a fun phonics challenge
- Explore a wide selection of interactive activities through five learning modes that include letters & phonics, spelling, game, music and jukebox
The best phonics learning toys brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the phonics learning toys from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the phonics learning toys I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best phonics learning toys – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a phonics learning toys. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a phonics learning toys. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your phonics learning toys and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most phonics learning toyss fall within the price range of $ 41.49 to $ 110.53. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Early Phonics, ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, 208 Pieces, Ages 3+.
If you want something medium range, choose Plugo Letters by PlayShifu – Word Building with Phonics, Stories, Puzzles | 5-10 Years Educational STEM Toy | Interactive Vocabulary Games | Boys & Girls Gift (App Based). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Osmo – Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad + Early Math Adventure – 6 Educational Learning Games – Ages 3-5 – Counting, Shapes, Phonics & Creativity (Osmo iPad Base Included) (Amazon Exclusive)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the phonics learning toys you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Osmo – Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad + Early Math Adventure – 6 Educational Learning Games – Ages 3-5 – Counting, Shapes, Phonics & Creativity (Osmo iPad Base Included) (Amazon Exclusive)
3. The brand
Buying the phonics learning toys from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your phonics learning toys to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a phonics learning toys from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best phonics learning toys?
The best phonics learning toys is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters, Early Phonics, ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, 208 Pieces, Ages 3+
Are there any good deals on phonics learning toys?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest phonics learning toys?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Osmo – Little Genius Starter Kit for iPad + Early Math Adventure – 6 Educational Learning Games – Ages 3-5 – Counting, Shapes, Phonics & Creativity (Osmo iPad Base Included) (Amazon Exclusive)
Where can I buy the phonics learning toys?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best phonics learning toys
We hope you liked the phonics learning toyss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,