How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best 4 port gigabit switch . We would recommend using Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 4 Port PoE 78W, Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch, Sturdy Metal Housing, Plug and Play, Traffic Optimization (SG305P) as it is our top pick for you
Best 4 port gigabit switch Review :
Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 4 Port PoE 78W, Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch, Sturdy Metal Housing, Plug and Play, Traffic Optimization (SG305P)
- 【4-Port 78W PoE】Designed with IEEE802.3af/at standard, Aumox PoE ethernet switch can transmit network data and power at the same time. This gigabit switch offers a maximum 78W PoE power output in total. Single-port POE power up to 30W, meets power supply requirements of various applications.
- 【Gigabit Ethernet】Aumox network switch features 100/1000 Mbps ports, enables ultra-fast wired connectivity and instant large files transferring. Unmanaged gigabit switch, easy to setup, plug and play.
- 【Reliable Fanless Metal Housing】Metal housing design makes the PoE switch reliable to use in different use cases. Fanless design give you a quiet and noise free environment.
- 【One-Key VLAN】Supports one-key VLAN mode, and ports are isolated from each other. Effectively suppress network faults such as network storms, ensuring good network transmission performance and security.
- 【Intelligent Recognition】Intelligently identify whether the IP terminal supports power supply,protect powered device.
4 Port Gigabit Poe Switch with 1 Uplink Port Supply Power 65W for IEEE 802.3af or IEEE802.3at Compliant Powered Devices (PDs), Like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP Cameras, etc.
- Provides 5 10/100/1000Base-TX ports,4 POE Ports (Ports 1-4), Each POE port output 30W max power
- Supports PoE IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Device (PD)
- Power input protection：When the DC plug is plugged and unplugged with the power , there will be no surge, which is more conducive to protecting the motherboard circuit .With overvoltage and undervoltage protection ,it can protect the main board circuit when the power output is abnormal
- The POE ports can automatically detect and supply power for the IEEE 802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant Powered Devices (PDs), like Voip Phone, PoE APs, IP Phones, IP cameras, etc.
- Port protection：Each port has an independent lightning protection circuit, which has a better protection effect, and multiple ports can withstand surges at the same time.
STEAMEMO 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch, 4 Gigabit PoE+ @52W Built-in Power, 1 Uplink Gigabit Port + 1 SFP Slot, VLAN Mode, 802.3af/at, Desktop/Wall-Mount, Plug & Play
- 【VLAN mode 】VLAN mode(Turn on the VLAN switch) support isolate 4 PoE+ port from each other. It is easy for this 4 port PoE switch to manage and maintain ,Prevent broadcast storms, Prevent data confusion, Wireless networking application data is more stable.
- 【Active poe switch with 802.3af/at compliant】STEAMEMO poe switches support poe devices and non-poe devices, But when connecting passive poe device or non-poe device,the switch can only transmit data and cannot power your device,so the connected device needs to be separately powered. Or you can use it with active poe splitter.
- 【4 gigabit poe switch@52W 】PoE switch with 4 1000M PoE port + 1 1000M Uplink port,1 x 1G SFP,4×PoE ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 52W.1 gigabit ethernet Uplink Port for connecting NVR and Internet , etc..
- 【4KV Lightning Protection】STEAMEMO PoE switch have professional lightning protection design-up 4KV port and power supply thunder prevents, with two levels of protection design respectively, effectively restrain the power of lightning from cable, which equivalent to give the entire network monitoring system with a security fence.
- 【AI Watchdog function of poe port】Turn on the VLAN switch,When the data or power transmission between the poe port and the terminal device is abnormal, the corresponding poe port of the device will automatically detect the problem and restart the connection.
4 Port in-Wall Gigabit PoE Extender with IEEE 802.3bt Uplink - Power Over Ethernet Switch Wall Plate with Full Passthrough VLAN Computer Network, IP Camera Feed, Internet Office VoIP
- 4 PoE+ ports on one network cable run. 60 Watt max PoE+ switch powers up to four IEEE 802.3af or two 802.3at IP phones, WiFi access points, or other low voltage devices over 600 feet from the PoE source.
- An in-wall PoE passthrough switch opens up opportunities. Our 4 port PoE switch lets you add devices and capacity anywhere on your network, without the cost of adding extra lines and expensive infrastructure.
- Wall mount PoE switch fits flush to wall boxes for a clean, stylish install. Install this power over ethernet switch into any standard electrical wall box for complete integration into your home or office.
- Mount the PoE extender in any remote office, dorm room, or hotel room. Functions as a network switch for office VoIP phone systems, multiple live IP camera feeds, and anywhere that needs a little extra power and network capacity.
- Covered by an industry leading 1-year manufacturers warranty and lifetime technical support with a PoE Texas expert. Please email or call 512 479 0317
TP-Link TL-SG108PE V3 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | Easy Smart Managed | 4 PoE+ Ports @64W | Plug & Play | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Fanless | QoS, Vlan & IGMP | Limited Lifetime Protection
1 used from $79.99
- 【Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration】4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 64W, together w/ 4x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections
- 【Easy Smart Management】Simple setup and monitor your network with easy-to-use web-based management interface and smart configuration utility.
- 【Network Segmentation】Abundant VLAN features improve network security via traffic segmentation
- 【PoE Auto Recovery】The switch automatically detects and reboots the dropped or unresponsive PoE-powered devices without the need for manual monitoring or resetting
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
TRENDnet 4-Port Gigabit Switch with SFP Slot, TEG-S51SFP, 10 Gbps Switching Capacity, Fanless, 802.1p QoS, Rear Facing Ports, Metal Housing, Network Ethernet Switch, Lifetime Protection, Black
1 used from $89.99
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports; 1 x SFP slot; LED indicators; Wall Mount
- SWITCHING CAPACITY: This fanless unmanaged desktop switch offers a total switching capacity of 10 Gbps combined with the flexibility of fiber networking
- REAR FACING PORTS: 4 x Gigabit Ethernet ports and 1 x SFP slot in the rear with LED indicators covey port status
- TRAFFIC PRIORITIZATION: 802.1p QoS maintains your voice and video priority throughout the network
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: All metal TRENDnet switches come with lifetime manufacturer protection
TRENDnet 65W 4-Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector, TPE-147GI, 4 x Gigabit Ports(Data in), 4 x gigabit PoE Ports(Data + PoE Out), Multi-Port PoE+ Injector up to 100m(328 ft.), Add PoE+ Power to Non-PoE Switch
- GIGABIT PORTS 4 x gigabit ports (data in) and 4 x gigabit PoE ports (data + PoE out)
- EASY INSTALLATION No configuration needed simply connect a PoE network devices to this 4-port PoE+ injector
- 4-PORT POE TRENDnet’s 65W 4-Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector supplies up to 30W of power to four PoE (IEEE 802 3af) or PoE+ (IEEE 802 3at) devices at industry PoE standards for greater device interoperability
- POE DISTANCE The multi-port gigabit PoE+ injector provides four PoE network connections up to 100m (328 ft ) away from the 4-port PoE injector
- FANLESS DISTANCE The fanless design of the gigabit PoE+ Injector eliminates operating noise and lowers energy consumption
Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Compatible for Nintendo Switch and Linux Windows Computer, USB 3.0 LAN Network
- This accessories is compatible for Nintendo Switch
- Adds Gigabit network RJ45 interface to Switch, and supports 10/100/1000M wired internet access
- Speed up the game access time and play faster than other player
- Plug and play: plug it in USB 3.0 port of Switch dock, change Internet settings in the Switch, and switch off Wi-Fi connection
- LINK ACT indicator on Ethernet connector; Benefit: Solved unstable wireless connection; Signal strength; Security; Set an IP address manually
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS305) - Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet Splitter, Plug-and-Play, Silent Operation, Desktop or Wall Mount
16 used from $14.55
- Plug and play: Simple setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Versatile mounting options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Silent operation: The Fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise sensitive environments
- Peace of mind warranty – Covered by an industry leading 3 year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient: Designed to optimize power usage, lowering its cost to operate; Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS105NA) - Desktop or Wall Mount, and Limited Lifetime Protection
9 used from $19.99
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE8023az
- Silent operation ideal for noise sensitive environment
The best 4 port gigabit switch brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 4 port gigabit switch from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 4 port gigabit switch I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best 4 port gigabit switch – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 4 port gigabit switch. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 4 port gigabit switch. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 4 port gigabit switch and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 4 port gigabit switchs fall within the price range of $ 39.95 to $ 70.14. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 4 Port PoE 78W, Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch, Sturdy Metal Housing, Plug and Play, Traffic Optimization (SG305P).
If you want something medium range, choose 4 Port in-Wall Gigabit PoE Extender with IEEE 802.3bt Uplink – Power Over Ethernet Switch Wall Plate with Full Passthrough VLAN Computer Network, IP Camera Feed, Internet Office VoIP. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TRENDnet 65W 4-Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector, TPE-147GI, 4 x Gigabit Ports(Data in), 4 x gigabit PoE Ports(Data + PoE Out), Multi-Port PoE+ Injector up to 100m(328 ft.), Add PoE+ Power to Non-PoE Switch
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 4 port gigabit switch you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TRENDnet 65W 4-Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector, TPE-147GI, 4 x Gigabit Ports(Data in), 4 x gigabit PoE Ports(Data + PoE Out), Multi-Port PoE+ Injector up to 100m(328 ft.), Add PoE+ Power to Non-PoE Switch
3. The brand
Buying the 4 port gigabit switch from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 4 port gigabit switch to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 4 port gigabit switch from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 4 port gigabit switch?
The best 4 port gigabit switch is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Aumox 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch, 4 Port PoE 78W, Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Network Switch, Sturdy Metal Housing, Plug and Play, Traffic Optimization (SG305P)
Are there any good deals on 4 port gigabit switch?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 4 port gigabit switch?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TRENDnet 65W 4-Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector, TPE-147GI, 4 x Gigabit Ports(Data in), 4 x gigabit PoE Ports(Data + PoE Out), Multi-Port PoE+ Injector up to 100m(328 ft.), Add PoE+ Power to Non-PoE Switch
Where can I buy the 4 port gigabit switch?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 4 port gigabit switch
We hope you liked the 4 port gigabit switchs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,