How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best trauma kits . We would recommend using EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-II Mil-Spec Nylon Laser Cut Pouch with Aluminum Tourniquet 36″ Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response Bleeding Control (GEN-2 Black) as it is available at reasonable price
Best trauma kits Review :
EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-II Mil-Spec Nylon Laser Cut Pouch with Aluminum Tourniquet 36" Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response Bleeding Control (GEN-2 Black)
- ✅【EVERLIT IFAK GEN-II, Designed to Last】: Uniquely customized by U.S military VETERANS to get you well-prepared in advance to emergencies during the outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, travel, disaster, and accident. Extremely heavy duty material 1000D Nylon for above and beyond quality and durability, Mil-Spec MIL-32439A T1.
- ✅【Massive Hemorrhage and Circulatory Care】: This kit contains the most use friendly, compact and popular survival and first aid supplies for massive bleeding control on the market, which includes: military combat tourniquet, tactical Israeli pressure dressing, and compressed gauze.
- ✅【Respiratory, Airway and Hypothermia Treatment】: There are already two non-vented chest seals for sucking chest wounds and 28F naso tube for airway packed in this kit. While a shock often occurs after massive loss of blood, which comes hand in hand with a drop of body temperature. The emergency thermal blanket included is to designed to keep body temperature warm as a treatment for hypothermia.
- ✅【Bone Fracture Treatment】: 36 Inch Splint Roll to keep your bones in position, triangle bandage and elastic bandage to wrap around and secure the limb from moving around. Together the Splint Roll, Triangle Bandage, and Elastic Bandage are purposely selected in this kit for any bone fracture of your limbs.
MediTac Premium IFAK Kit - Feat. Trauma Pak, CAT Tourniquet, HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Israeli Bandage - Black
- A PREMIUM VERSION OF OUR POPULAR IFAK KIT - This version of our classic IFAK kit was created after sourcing community feedback, featuring improved and additional equipment for a more complete first aid experience.
- UPGRADED EQUIPMENT - We've included a Combat Action Tourniquet (CAT) as well as Compressed Gauze and a Titanium Bonded 7-1/4" Bandage Shear to provide you with our highest quality equipment when it matters most.
- NEW ADDITIONS - This kit has been expanded to include an additional triangular bandage, a 24" padded aluminum splint, and a HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack to allow you to treat an even wider range of injuries and emergencies.
- CLASSIC ESSENTIALS - Our premium version of the IFAK Kit still includes favorites like the Trauma Pak With Quikclot, the 6" Israeli compression bandage and nitrile gloves. All still inside the same lightweight and durable IFAK bag.
Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak First Aid Kit with QuikClot Sponge
- Includes QuikClot gauze, trauma pad, triangular bandage, and other key supplies for your trauma kit
- Nonallergenic QuikClot first aid gauze speeds up natural clotting and stops bleeding within minutes
- Used by hospitals, EMS/first responders, military, law enforcement, general public & outdoorsman
- Fits perfectly in any first aid kit, suture kit, medical kit, iFAK pouch, EDC pouch & survival kits
- Travel safely with QuikClot in your car first aid kit, camping essentials & backpack emergency kit
EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-I with Aluminum Tourniquet 36" Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response, Critical Wounds, Gun Shots, Severe Bleeding Control (GEN-1 OD Green)
- ✅【Everlit Emergency Trauma Kit】: Uniquely customized by U.S military VETERANS to get you well-prepared in advance to emergencies during the outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, travel, disaster, and accident. Everlit Emergency Trauma Kit is ideal for field tactical medics, police, military, combat life savers, first responders, outdoor enthusiasts and more!
- ✅【Massive Hemorrhage and Circulatory Care】: This kit contains the most use friendly, compact and popular survival and first aid supplies for massive bleeding control on the market, which includes: military combat tourniquet, tactical pressure dressing, and compressed gauze.
- ✅【Respiratory and Hypothermia Treatment】: Sealing the open chest wound seems like a no brainer for respiratory care. As a seal, a durable plastic packaging of any product in the kit can be used to seal the wound with the first aid tape. A shock often occurs after massive loss of blood, causing a drop of body temperature. The emergency thermal blanket is designed to keep body temperature warm as a treatment for hypothermia.
- ✅【Bone Fracture Treatment】: 36 Inch Splint Roll to keep your bones in position, triangle bandage and elastic bandage to wrap around and secure the limb from moving around. Together, those items are purposely selected in this kit for any bone fracture of your limbs.
EVERLIT 250 Pieces Survival First Aid Kit IFAK Molle System Compatible Outdoor Gear Emergency Kits Trauma Bag for Camping Boat Hunting
- ✅【Exclusive 250 PCS First Aid Survival Kit Contained a Military Molle EMT Pouch】Uniquely customized by U.S military veterans, field tested by EX- Army Sergent, designed to get you well-prepared in an emergency situation. The kit combines 241 PCS First Aid Supply with 9 powerful Survival Gear into a Must-Have EDC emergency kit.
- ✅【Comprehensive First Aid Treatment Exceeds OSHA Guidelines For Single Family】The kit contains more than enough supply to treat a single family or a group of friends under emergency circumstances. Perfect for taking care of any medical or emergency needs during outdoor wilderness adventures such as camping, boy scouts, hiking, hunting and mountain biking, etc.
- ✅【Molle Compatible, Durable, Portable, and Water-Resistant】The military grade EMT bag was made from 1000D water-resistant nylon, it offers three large compartments and plenty of rooms to add your own gear. The overall dimension of the kit is 8’’ x 6.5’’ x 5’’ and weight only 1.9 lbs. The molle compatible straps on the back allow the user to attach it to other bags or your belt, which made it a perfect companion for any outdoor activities.
- ✅【Top Quality Survival Gears Designed to Last】Includes the most popular survival necessities: 3-mode tactical flashlight, multi-function paracord bracelet (compass, whistle), flint stone, knife, saber card, two glow sticks and rain poncho
Luminary Stomp Medical Backpack Fully Stocked First Aid Trauma Kit Special Operations Pack Medical Bug Out Bag for EMS/EMT First Responders Preppers and Outdoorsman (Olive Drab)
- Luminary is Veteran-Owned & Operated - FULL KIT CONTENTS LISTED IN DESCRIPTION BELOW - fully stocked with over 500 medical supplies that include Airway, Bleeding Control, Specialty, Sprain & Fracture, Topical & OTC items, contacts may vary. This pack isn’t just for professionals and military, it’s great for large families or groups.
- STOMP comes from the acronym Seal Team Operational Medical Pack. It is now used to handle groups during disasters or emergencies consisting of items from basic first aid to trauma including; it’s a beast well beyond what you would normally carry in an IFAK bleed kit (Individual First Aid Kit) with over 500 BLS first aid supplies
- CONSTRUCTED using durable, tough materials, this bag is rugged with a large clear ID window 6 in. x 5 in., 6 adjustable compression cinch straps with quick release buckles, 5 rows of MOLLE webbing with alternating hook & loop, two top carry handles, YKK Zippers, foam padded back plate, padded adjustable backpack straps with 4 metal D-rings, adjustable waist & sternum straps with quick release buckles and 6 riveted drain holes on the bottom
- EACH SECTION of the STOMP bag opens flat to allow quick and easy access to your instruments and supplies. - The first section has 5 mesh pockets with hook and loop closure and nylon pulls, 4 vertical slide pockets, 11 elastic instrument slots, 8 mid-sized elastic loops, 12 large elastic loops, one large, zippered pocket.
- THE SECOND SECTION has two large sleeves that can be used for a hydration bladder or laptop, two large pockets – each with a removable zippered tactical pouch insert, one large, zippered specialty pouch with mesh pockets and a fixed instrument panel, one large mesh pocket with quick release draw strings and 3 adjustable cinch straps
Luminary Global Tactical Trauma Kit Fully Stocked First Aid Kit Backpack EMS/EMT First Responder Medical Bug Out Bag for Preppers Professionals and Outdoorsman (Olive Drab)
- ✅ Luminary is Veteran-Owned & Operated - FULL KIT CONTENTS LISTED IN DESCRIPTION BELOW - fully stocked with over 200 medical supplies
- ✅ The tactical backpack has 4 compartments (2 Main -2 Secondary) with mesh pockets designed to easily organize your gear for quick access with plenty of room to add additional items. With 6 cinch straps (4 on sides, 2 on bottom) you can compress and secure your entire load
- ✅ The top pouch is perfect for storing personal items such as sunglasses, cell phones, or keys with a designated area for a nameplate or moral patch. The top handle is adjustable to accommodate any style of carry.
- ✅ The back panel is breathable and ventilated (moisture-wicking) keeping you cool and the sweat at bay on long hauls while the waist strap keeps the pack secure to your body to avoid unneeded rubbing.
- ✅ MOLLE platforms located on the front, sides, and shoulder straps to easily add pouches, IFAK, tools, and accessories. The cushioned shoulder straps designed for comfort when carrying heavy loads to evenly distribute weight and have D-Rings for additional functionality.
FalconTac Trauma Kit EMT IFAK Emergency Treatment Care First Aid Kit with Aluminum Rod Tourniquet for Severe Bleeding Control (Tan)
- ✅【Falcon Trauma Kit】: Falcon Emergency EDC Trauma Kit is ideal for field tactical medics, police, military, combat life savers, first responders, outdoor enthusiasts and more! Well-preparing for emergency situations during the outdoor adventure, hunting, camping, travel, disaster, and accident.
- ✅【EveryDay Carry】: Falcon Emergency EDC Trauma Kit is made for everyday carry. It is more compact and lightweight with all first aid essentials to stop massive bleeding and to save lives.
- ✅【Stop the Bleeding】: Falcon Trauma kit contains the most use friendly and popular first aid supplies for hemorrhage control on the market, including military tourniquet, tactical pressure dressing, and compressed gauze.
- ✅【MOLLE and Quick-Pull Tab】: As an EDC kit, this Falcon EveryDay Carry Trauma Kit is the perfect size to attach on a tactical vest, combat belt, or a rucksack with the MOLLE system, while providing an easy access to all the essentials.
- ✅【Quality and Service】: Falcon is committed to providing the most comprehensive customer service. We stand behind the quality of our inventory.
Lightning X O2 Trauma Bag w/EMT First Responder Stocked Fill Kit D - Blue
- Full stock contents shown in pictures to the left
- Removable padded oxygen cylinder pad with elastic security loop
- 360 degree reflective striping for safety and visibility on scene
- Reinforced bottom to prevent abrasion and keep supplies dry
- Embroidered reflective medical Star of Life Logo on main flap
Scherber First Responder Bag | Fully Stocked Ultimate Professional EMT/EMS Trauma Kit | Reflective Bag w/10+ Compartments, Zippered Pockets, Dividers, Oxygen Access & 250+ First Aid Supplies - Red
- THE PERFECT FIRST RESPONSE SET | Be Fully Stocked & Ready to Go in Case of Emergency! | High-Performance Trauma Kit Includes Everything Professionals Need to Protect & Serve with Confidence | Perfect for EMT, EMS, Fire, Police, Paramedics & Other Servicemen & Servicewomen | Large Model Measures 24” x 12” x 12”
- DURABLE POLYESTER GEAR BAG | Designed for Many Years of Wear, Tear, Use & Abuse | Constructed of Indestructible 600D Water Repellant Polyester, Rigid PVC Bottom, Thick Padded Compartments, Easy-Access Pockets, High-Quality Zipper Closures, Reflective Striping for Visibility & Official Embroidered Star of Life Logo
- 10+ SEPARATE POCKETS & COMPARTMENTS | Organizational System is Designed to Safely Store All Kinds of First Aid Gear & Medical Supplies| Instead of Buckles, Our Sturdy Zippers Grant You Quicker Access | Padded Dividers, Tool Loops in Pockets, 4 Color-Coded Removable Pouches & Dedicated Outer Access to Oxygen Tank
- COMFORTABLE SHOULDER STRAP | Thoughtfully & Ergonomically Designed for On-the-Go Personnel | Detachable Padded Strap Takes Weight Off Your Neck & Shoulders, Providing Optimal Comfort & Grip—Just Toss Over Your Shoulder & Don’t Look Back | Also Includes Convenient Grab Handle on Side for Toting by Hand
- COMPLETE EMS STARTER PACK | Enjoy 250+ Useful Supplies for Trauma, Bleeding, Bandaging, Oxygen/Airway, Bruises & Sprains Including Bandages, Shears, Roll Gauze, Pads, Tapes, Ointments, Wipes, Gloves, Splints, Dressings & More| Be Prepared at School, Ball Games, Concerts, Hiking, Camping, Day Care or Office
The best trauma kits brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the trauma kits from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the trauma kits I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best trauma kits – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a trauma kits. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a trauma kits. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your trauma kits and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most trauma kitss fall within the price range of $ 74.95 to $ 175. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-II Mil-Spec Nylon Laser Cut Pouch with Aluminum Tourniquet 36″ Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response Bleeding Control (GEN-2 Black).
If you want something medium range, choose EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-I with Aluminum Tourniquet 36″ Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response, Critical Wounds, Gun Shots, Severe Bleeding Control (GEN-1 OD Green). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Luminary Global Tactical Trauma Kit Fully Stocked First Aid Kit Backpack EMS/EMT First Responder Medical Bug Out Bag for Preppers Professionals and Outdoorsman (Olive Drab)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the trauma kits you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Luminary Global Tactical Trauma Kit Fully Stocked First Aid Kit Backpack EMS/EMT First Responder Medical Bug Out Bag for Preppers Professionals and Outdoorsman (Olive Drab)
3. The brand
Buying the trauma kits from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your trauma kits to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a trauma kits from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best trauma kits?
The best trauma kits is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is EVERLIT Emergency Trauma Kit GEN-II Mil-Spec Nylon Laser Cut Pouch with Aluminum Tourniquet 36″ Splint, Military Combat Tactical IFAK for First Aid Response Bleeding Control (GEN-2 Black)
Are there any good deals on trauma kits?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best dual visor jet helmet and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest trauma kits?
Although most of the cheaper dual visor jet helmets do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Luminary Global Tactical Trauma Kit Fully Stocked First Aid Kit Backpack EMS/EMT First Responder Medical Bug Out Bag for Preppers Professionals and Outdoorsman (Olive Drab)
Where can I buy the trauma kits?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best trauma kits
We hope you liked the trauma kitss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,